Google Adwords is the most popular advertising program on the web. Why is that? Well, almost everyone has heard of Google, it’s the most used search engine on the internet, and the 2nd most visited website.
A well designed and professionally managed Google Adwords campaign can help drive traffic to your website. This article will give you an idea about what is involved in creating a Google Adwords campaign.
Planning your Adwords Campaign
A well designed Adwords campaign requires:
- Keyword research
- Keyword planning
- Designing the actual adwords campaign
- Creating the ad copy
- Creating copy for a landing page
Managing your campaign requires:
- Monitoring the campaign
- Refining the keywords
- Adjusting the campaign
- Experimenting with Ad copy (Split testing)
- And more
Do you have the skills and time to do this? We believe your time is better spent on your core business and are pleased to offer our services as your outsourced Google Adwords marketing team.
Outsourcing your Campaign
Why you should outsource your Google Adwords campaign:
- A professionally managed campaign is the key to serious ROI
- Experience and skill unlocks the full potential of Adwords
- Spend your time on your business and outsource your marketing
- Drive high quality traffic to your website
- And so much more…
We believe that any amount of money invested in any marketing activity must provide a reasonable return on investment (ROI).
We at Your Presence Online are offering a risk free way to try Google Adwords. Call us on 01954770185 or email for details.
Running your own
If you are planning to run your own Google Adwords campaign think about the following:
- Google Adwords is a very powerful tool; it’s not just writing an advert and paying £50 to see it on the internet. It takes time to develop a strong advert and skill to get the results you require, which is why hiring a professional ensures that your ads work.
- Using Adwords takes skill and it takes time to learn that skill, you wouldn’t buy a football and be playing like Maradona in 5 minutes and it’s the same with Adwords.
Remember, if you plan to run your own Adwords campaign give yourself the time and space to do it properly.